Join us at The Lynhall for the Minneapolis stop on "The Future of Food" tour. It's our first-ever Minneapolis event and we're thrilled to be coming to your city!
We'll be talking about what's next in the food world with:
- Pakou Hang, the Executive Director and Co-Founder of the Hmong American Farmers Association (HAFA),
- Jamie Malone, Chef and owner of Grand Cafe,
- Lachelle Cunningham, Chef and activist
- Sarah Kieffer, author and local baking blogger,
- More exciting guests to be announced later, stay tuned!
Come meet the Minneapolis Bombesquad and enjoy canapés, wine and dessert from The Lynhall team.
Radio Cherry Bombe host Kerry Diamond will moderate the panel, which will be recorded for a future episode of our podcast.
Tickets are $35 and include canapés, wine and dessert.
Thank you to Kerrygold for supporting our tour!